Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tips for learning Spanish fast - 2 secrets


For the first time I show my best secrets or tips for the 2 learn Spanish quickly. I will start with the first of which I am sure that you will find very helpful.

The first tip: Watch many movies or DVDs in Spanish

I have to a friend in Colombia, who speaks fluent English and she was never a country English speaking traveled. I am very impressed with their vocabulary. Every time I try, they challenge thinking with one English word that she will understand the definition of the word they surprised me and fully understand the importance. I have use some slang which is peculiar to New York City, to deceive them. So I asked her "What is your secret?" "How do you know traveled many English words and you so never of Colombia?"

"Patrick," answered she, "I have two techniques that are responsible for my extensive English vocabulary".

", As I have told you already, before I've seen probably just as many films in English, like you, in English, usually more than once saw first with English subtitles turned on and then out."

"But there is another technique that I used and I am going to part with you..." "

The second Tip: Use a single dictionary Spanish language

"Patrick, not I use Spanish English dictionaries to translate English words that I do not understand." "I am using a Merriam-Webster English Dictionary or an Oxford English Dictionary to the meaning of English words to look up, which I do not know."

It is less than three weeks, since they told of this technique. After they me said this, I immediately went and bought a Spanish Dictionary (only in Spanish). I bought a Spanish dictionary, which is actually a combination of a dictionary and encyclopedia, and it has a lot of color images. It is called Larousse junior Diccionario Enciclopedico. And if you are a Visual learner, the images in the dictionary encyclopedia really helps you.

In less than three weeks, not only I some have new Spanish words in my vocabulary, I've done during "think" in Spanish and not in English. This is a technique that I heartily recommend.




Pat Jackson is the founder of learning Spanish like crazy. If you want to find out more about the ultimate Spanish Verb Conjugator and receive a free interactive demo copy of Verbarrator - the Spanish Verb Conjugator, so fun and easy that it makes is addictive, go here now: http://verbarrator.com/





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment