Friday, December 16, 2011

Looking for a walking encyclopedia - get this device


I have always been looking for a device that is portable, which has a built-in encyclopedia, I can take. I love writing and exploring new topics. One day, as I thought, a friend of mine called to tell me that her father gave her a reader for their birthday, and that it an integrated encyclopedia, a dictionary, a free 3 G wireless for Internet access has an amazing device, weighs just 8.7 ounces and 1/3-inch thin, rewarding all, then you can up to 3,500 books. The name of the device is Kindle 3 g wireless reader. This is what I was looking for! Immediately, I went to Google to find the product. What I read amazes me!

I found out that this product to - mean wireless access favorite encyclopedia. search I for persons, places, event and many other topics of interest. It includes the new Oxford Dictionary with over 250,000 entries and, so I easily search my reading and not only that, can definitions definitions of English words, without disturbing when I get in a Word, I do not know that reading, I can just the cursor and the definition automatically appears at the bottom of the screen. This is wonderful.

The most amazing part is that 3,500 books can be saved and it be assessed can in 60 seconds via Whispernet optimized to allow the use of Amazon technology as well as high-speed network to wireless search and download content on the go.

I can arrange these books, in collections or categories, easily accessible to each book, what I want. I can organize several collections and add an element to title even easier.I can also no books I want to delete again.

These are not all that I discovered that log on to my blog and check out my discoveries.




Read more about my amazing discoveries here http://newkindle3gdevice.blogspot.com/2010/12/kindle-3g-wireless-reading-device.html





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment